About Blueprint Schools Network
Blueprint Schools Network is a national nonprofit organization based in Massachusetts that partners with districts and schools to promote educational equity and improve life outcomes for students. Blueprint works to plan, implement, and monitor rigorous whole-school improvement initiatives. In this way, Blueprint helps to ensure all students have access to an excellent education that prepares them for success in college, careers, and beyond.
Blueprint’s work has shown that positive change is possible when five research-based strategies for school improvement are implemented together as part of a comprehensive package. These strategies include:
1. Ensuring every student has an excellent teacher and school leader committed to their success;
2. Devoting more time in the school day to teaching and learning;
3. Setting clear, consistent standards for academic achievement and establishing a school-wide focus on preparing all students for college;
4. Collecting assessment data frequently to monitor each student’s academic progress and tailoring instruction to meet the needs of all learners; and
5. Providing daily, small group tutoring to students using highly qualified and well-trained instructors.
Blueprint will ensure these five core strategies are executed faithfully, consistently, and with high quality at Paul A. Dever Elementary School in order to provide a quality education to all students who attend.
For more information about Blueprint Schools Network, please visit www.blueprintschools.org.